Connecticut Powerstroke Diesel Club "2007" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
:hail oh great and powerful trackspeeder,please find in your heart to put one sticker aside for me please,i know i am not worthy,but will forever be in your debt:hail :thanks

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
i'm afraid i got some bad news boys,the next top fuel race close to here for the season is gonna be the toyo tires nhra nationals in reading P A aug 16-19 th.all the top fuellers will be there( yes shane the force girls will be racing!) lets have some imput on this one,reading is a haul. might have to pull the camper for this one

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm probably jinxing myself by saying this but...Fedco did the powerclean on my tranny and it's shifting like new now!

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm afraid i got some bad news boys,the next top fuel race close to here for the season is gonna be the toyo tires nhra nationals in reading P A aug 16-19 th.all the top fuellers will be there( yes shane the force girls will be racing!) lets have some imput on this one,reading is a haul. might have to pull the camper for this one

They were in New Jersey 3 weeks ago.Wish I would have known then ,thats a lot closer.I have been to Reading before long time ago for an Airplane show but forget how long it took.I remember it being a long ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok