Connecticut Powerstroke Diesel Club "2007" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
:cool: :thumbs :hail man what a f n good time!!!my ears are still ringin!!:roflmao it is definately worth the ride.i wish it was closer,i'd spend every sunday at the track!!! next time we go tho,we gotta make sure they have more top fuel funny cars up runnin!!! them things made my friggin nuts vibrate!!!:eek: :bootyshak :bama

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
SDD stickers

Hey PSD kids and PSD kid wannbe's. I have in the house the ever so great SDD.com stickers. You know the nice sticker proudly placed in my back window.:D Now you, yes you can have your own SDD.com sticker for FREE.:thumbs Yes that what I said FREEBIE.:thumbs Place them on your truck. Place them on your beer cooler. Place them on your wifes bumper, or girl friends bumper. Wife and girl friends bumpers.:thumbs :thumbs They will look great anywhere.:D

This sticker is a good 50 hp upgrade.:D :roflmao
Use this sticker to make your ride best in show. :sweet

Come and get them. :cool:

Limited supply:eek:

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
Hey PSD kids and PSD kid wannbe's. I have in the house the ever so great SDD.com stickers. You know the nice sticker proudly placed in my back window.:D Now you, yes you can have your own SDD.com sticker for FREE.:thumbs Yes that what I said FREEBIE.:thumbs Place them on your truck. Place them on your beer cooler. Place them on your wifes bumper, or girl friends bumper. Wife and girl friends bumpers.:thumbs :thumbs They will look great anywhere.:D

This sticker is a good 50 hp upgrade.:D :roflmao
Use this sticker to make your ride best in show. :sweet

Come and get them. :coo
Limited supply:eek:
oooohhhh gimmmeee gimmmmeee gimmmeeee:thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members