Connecticut Powerstroke Diesel Club "2007" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
i found out why matt wasnt at the meet...he won lotto and went and bought himself a new truck and camper

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
so what did i miss at the meet? i have no time with this mustang bulldookie i have been dealing with. i think someday this week i might get a chance to look at my truck and see what cylinder is skipping, and maybe even figure out why...2500 miles after it started.-mad hopefully ill make it out this coming weekend.

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
you missed alot it was great....first the hooters girls showed up....then a ford rep. came down and was giving out stuff...chuck stayed for the whole meet and never left once...and there was 45 trucks there....then the cops showed up and blocked off the street and let us do burnouts...oh yeah i almost forgot rob showed up with an excavator and dug us a mud pit in the back of glenwood

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you missed alot it was great....first the hooters girls showed up....then a ford rep. came down and was giving out stuff...chuck stayed for the whole meet and never left once...and there was 45 trucks there....then the cops showed up and blocked off the street and let us do burnouts...oh yeah i almost forgot rob showed up with an excavator and dug us a mud pit in the back of glenwood
:roflmao -popcorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok