Connecticut Powerstroke Diesel Club "2007" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
OK..... i finally got a chance to take off the covers, and i unplugged one at a time and found that #4 or #7 :confused: (i forget how they number) is very weak if not totally dead. -mad i am now swapping it with the next hole forward, just to verify and to put it in an easier to access spot. i dont have any spare injectors to swing in at the moment, so its going to go back together skipping.-mad hopefully the skip moves with the injector, otherwise that means the engine must come out:eek: , and thats not happening until winter. back to work i go.....-popcorn

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK..... i finally got a chance to take off the covers, and i unplugged one at a time and found that #4 or #7 :confused: (i forget how they number) is very weak if not totally dead. -mad i am now swapping it with the next hole forward, just to verify and to put it in an easier to access spot. i dont have any spare injectors to swing in at the moment, so its going to go back together skipping.-mad hopefully the skip moves with the injector, otherwise that means the engine must come out:eek: , and thats not happening until winter. back to work i go.....-popcorn

From front to back pass side.1,3,5,7
From front to back driver side 2,4,6,8.
Just for reference.Hope you get it straightend out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok