Connecticut Powerstroke Diesel Club "2007" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
If I am ever up that way, I am going to hangout with you guys. Looks like ya'll know how to have fun:cool: ...I don't recall the police showing up at one of our Texas gatherings:eek:

So how does the story go...did the police show up when everyone was leaving and the video did not catch that, but the pic did.....-popcorn

Was the policeman upset and handing out tickets? Looks like some good, smokey fun to me.....Hope he let everyone go:sly

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score

jturbodiesel

X PREZ
Reaction score
i woulda waited down at the highway to make sure all tha MEMBERS(ya right)that came up went back together
what did you forget your way home? damn, i new i should of dropped those bread crumbs on the way up.:roflmao :roflmao :lmao :cop

LoveTurbo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
the vid missed me when i was right in front of that cop wasting the tires dammmIT!!!

i know it was a good brake stance because when i got home i had to replace my tires haha

Matt, sorry man i had to leave when i saw Johnny right behind me in the haze i cant afford another ticket especialy not in mass lol i thought he was comin after me tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok