connecticut powerstroke diesel club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayhemJay

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
that sucks my tranny its mint knock on wood hope you figure it out the last problem i had with the tranny was the valve body

Glad to hear that man!:sweet I'm almost thinking that my problem is in the same area. I'm sure there's something damaged inside though, i just gotta get motivated and pull the damn thing out.

HiVoltage

High Wood Walker
Reaction score
Aug.25Th Tasca Ford is having a Car show.Carol Shelby is going to be there signing autographs.The show is in Rhode Island.Called Them they said they would make a class for ford powerstrokes.If any one is interested I am planing on going would be a good club event.

Anyone else going besides me?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I did some re alignments in the chapter slot and changed the Connecticut to "CT" in the forums links. Track gave me a shout about the link which I promptly fixed:sweet :thanks

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
so we had a race this weekend.
really long story short....
i got landed on by a rookie that took the same line over a jump as me, and way overshot it. i was riding my brothers new LTR-450 (he cant race it until next year due to his age.) and the back end of it is demolished to the tune of about $500. also i am very sore.
lesson learned....go to the club meet instead of the race. :dunno

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
so we had a race this weekend.
really long story short....
i got landed on by a rookie that took the same line over a jump as me, and way overshot it. i was riding my brothers new LTR-450 (he cant race it until next year due to his age.) and the back end of it is demolished to the tune of about $500. also i am very sore.
lesson learned....go to the club meet instead of the race. :dunno
i told ya so:tongue2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLUKAS