connecticut powerstroke diesel club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Un F@#&ing believable!!!!! Blew another tranny! :cussing: Not even 3 months old with all the good stuff in it! Everything was all good and presto abracadabra, no forward gears! Wasn't even beating on it, just pulling in a driveway. Can't wait to pull it out again because it is just oh so much fun!!!!:rant

WTF Man. Not again:sorry

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
ummm just so everyone knows shane had some plastic surgery done....you guessed it i got a picture of his new look

MayhemJay

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
hey jay did u talk to the man yet to see what he thinks it might be that let go cause it doesn't sound like good news at all

Yeah I talked to him, he didn't sound too happy. He said he has no idea what it could be,:dunno guess i'll just yank it and open it up and see what is up, how you makin' out with yours?

MayhemJay

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yes ,and from what I understand Bluebird is in the same boat as of yesterday too.

That really sucks, i feel Bluebirds pain.:cussing: Get this one, I trailer the truck to my shop, get it off the trailer and sometimes even when the tranny is beat you can sometimes get it to creep forward when it's cold, gave it a try and the friggin' thing works like nothing was wrong! Goes from no forward gears to fine, tranny fluid is burnt though. This should be a real treat to figure out!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLUKAS