Connecticut Powerstroke Diesel Club "2007" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
I thought all you needed was a tailpipe?? Why the mufflers?
nope....remember when u crawled under my truck and pushed on the free flow cats and it made that squeaking noise? well the pipe right in front of that was all rotted and the rest of the pipes weren't in that great of condition either sooooooo i replaced everything....got to tell you though...although i dont like the way it sounds there is something to be said about backpressure cuz the bronco's running like a raped ape:sweet

tattoo_skullhead

Reaction score
ok strokers its picture time....well we all know matt is moving out of his home to a new one with a basement and a garage...i saw him moving some things to his new home

tattoo_skullhead

Reaction score
to celebrate he took his wife out for a night on the town...of course he took her in his new limo

tattoo_skullhead

Reaction score
he also bought her a brand new snowplow so she could help make ends meet with the new house and all

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope....remember when u crawled under my truck and pushed on the free flow cats and it made that squeaking noise? well the pipe right in front of that was all rotted and the rest of the pipes weren't in that great of condition either sooooooo i replaced everything....got to tell you though...although i dont like the way it sounds there is something to be said about backpressure cuz the bronco's running like a raped ape:sweet

Yeah -Fords like backpressure. Open headders made me lose power over the Flowmaster 40s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok