Connecticut Powerstroke Diesel Club "2007" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
ok, good to know. i was worried i might have to pay double for injectors, if i ever do them.

i love that dodge EXPLODING. 1000hp comes to a dead stop with a pop and a poof of smoke.:haha

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
split shots are found in 97 trucks with california emissions.you can look for the enterprise looking thing like i said above or look at the tag on the valve cover.if it says "california emissions"on it you have splits,if it dont say "california emission" you have singles.

Didn't know that. Thanks for the correcton.:sweet

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just got home after a long day of putting the BTS in and other minor stuff to get the 97 ready for tommorrow,and while the BTS shifts great The new turbo I put on that has about 100 miles on it puked.Good thing I caught it in time or my motor would have ingested it.Oh Well.Im going to bed.

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
Well I just got home after a long day of putting the BTS in and other minor stuff to get the 97 ready for tommorrow,and while the BTS shifts great The new turbo I put on that has about 100 miles on it puked.Good thing I caught it in time or my motor would have ingested it.Oh Well.Im going to bed.
:eek: sounds like you got the same big black cloud following you that i do:guns: :sorry

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ouch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLUKAS