WHat is 97 crewcab dually worth?

Hitechredneck250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
:thanks I looked at 1997 f350 dually today. It is one of these eclpise conversion packages with all of the wood grain and lights and running boards any way the dealer wants 9995 for it. it ahs 160000 miles needs nothing but a good cleaning 4 tires and an exhuast setup. i was just wondering what it is really worth thanks

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
out of curiosity I just input my truck in kelly. At the mileage question it had an asterisk and said most trucks like this have 87000 miles. Somehow I doubt the accuracy of that. Makes me wonder how good the rest of the estimate would be. A low value will help buyers but hurt sellers and borrowers.

arrowstrap

BioMechanic
Reaction score
the milage is based on an average as a daily vehicle commuting an average amount going to an average job and doing average things while there. it's just a ballpark range i guess.

KBB is what most dealerships and private parties use to price vehicles for resale.

it's kind of become a hub.

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
I know alot of dealers to use NADA also they are a little higher.
Something to think about too, is the fact that if you would go trade in that truck with all the trimmings most dealers do not look at what aftermarket stuff it has, that usually adds no value to the vehicle, it may even sometimes hurt it. So dont let them sell high on the fact that it has all that stuff, because they prolly did not give enough for all the extras when it was traded.

Just my 2 cents

Neal

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sounds a little over priced to me. I would condsider it if it were in the 8-9K range. But it is at a dealer so it is going a little over priced.

Hitechredneck250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i thought it was a little overpriced myself. that s why i figured i would ask you guys what you thought. for the most part it is clean and ran great. but a full detail and four new rear tire would make it great. well thanks for your input

any one looking for a mud truck got a 94 f-250 for sale my dailydriver trying to buy a powerstroke, pm me for info. if need be i could someone the truck and some cash for a trade just an idea.

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to say without seeing it and checking it over but 160 is not bad at all. I would say his starting price is pretty fair. I doubt any used car dealer expects to sell something at his asking price. If you could get it in the high 8's low 9's I would think it would be a good deal. Does depend on where you are. Back in Portland my Truck was worth a lot more than it is here in Central NC.

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
WOW, My truck is valued at $13,555.. Hell I bought my truck and a brand new trailer for way less than that, truck came with all the paper work for servicing and all history, the truck still looks brand new also

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok