New rules for 2006

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
jvencius said:
He's got my vote too. While we're talking about jobs in the Powerboatr administration, I've got dibs on Director of the BATFE. In that position, I will make sure that every American citizen has unfettered access to all the booze, smokes, guns, and explosives that they want.:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs
Which means you could save a bunch of money on law enforcement, since they are no longer enforcing victimless crimes on taxpayer's expense accounts, and if everybody were that well armed, crime would be nearly a thing of the past.

You would have to be on ballsy MF'r to attempt to commit a crime against a guy that owned several assault rifles, a howitzer, a miscellany of anti-personnell explosive devices, etc. etc. If one were so inclined to commit such an act, it is safe to assume that we would not need to worry about burdening society with the cost of his incarceration, nor would we be necessarily worried about repeat offenses!

Anyway, Powerboatr has got me on line for head of the new "arms proliferation committee" whenever he gets the votes he needs. THis new committee will be in charge of instituting the new "gun control" laws, which is to teach every able bodied american how to safely handle a gun, and to be able to hit what they are aiming for. No one will be able to commit terrorist acts on America if everybody in America is armed and ready to defend. Department of Homeland security would become obsolete. So would the Border Patrol issue.

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Here is a good rule that we should all live by:

"Thou shalt not wear tube socks with flip-flops"

:roflmao

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Hoss 350 said:
So would the Border Patrol issue.
Speaking of the border control issue. Rule #33: If you are going to live here do it legally but most of all learn the language. We speak English in the United States and I don't want to press one to hear the language that we all speak. I do not have a problem with people moving here legally, can't blame a person for trying to improve there life but don't sneak in during the middle of the night and don't expect us to learn your language unless we move to your country. If I hear "press one for English, press two for ......" one more time I am going to flip.

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
#35 No more bathroom attendants. After I zip up, some guy offering me a towel and a mint does not seem right. I can't even tell if he's supposed to be there, or just some freak with a fetish. Don't want to be on your webcam, dude. I just want to wash my hands.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Rule 37: Stop saying that teenage boys who have relations with their hot, blonde teachers are permanently damaged. I have a better description for these kids: lucky bastards.

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
I'm in the military can I be director of kicking some ass?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Rule 39: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the pain you are. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge pain in the a**. Remember the guy behind you probably just wants a cup of coffee.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok