Mrs Tail Gunner hospitalized.....

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
For the last several days my honey hasn't been feeling that good. Bad enough that she called in sick 2 nights last week. She went in to work last night even though she was still having tummy pain.

By 4 AM she couldn't stand it any longer and went into the ER. Three hours later, diagnosis: accute appendacitis. As of this minute, I'm sitting in the med-surgical lounge at the hospital waiting for her to come out out of post-op and be taken to her room. The surgery went ok, but her condition was a bit worse than what the surgeon had anticipated.

What sucks about all of this, is last Thursday was our 27 anniversary. I wanted to take my best friend & sweetheart out for dinner but she wasn't feeling well enough for it.

Thoughts & prayers welcomed and appreciated.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
OUCH, I had that as a young man. I feel for her and will keep you and her in my thoughts. Wish her a speedy recovery from me Kent.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
glad she is doing good TG. i had mine taken out about 10 years ago, hurt like crazy.

i will be sure to pray for her quick return to good health.:thumbs

take good care of her when she gets home, i know you will.

hey bill, we need a GET WELL SOON smilie for occasions such as this

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
My Dear Wife had hers out last summer. Sudden onset. Recovery was not too bad.

atk

Reaction score
i had mine taken out when i was 5 years old, still remember over 30 years later the pain....tell her get well soon...

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kent, you all will be in our prayers. We have a good God who loves to heal his kids. Never had mine out but I do know about pain and don't care for it.
You will have to take real good car of her when you get her home.
:getwell :getwell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok