Grand Baby is on the way!!!

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Grand Baby is HERE!!!

Mrs TG got home from work about 7 a.m. making quite a bit more noise than usual. I thought it strange that she was home since I knew she was planning on meeting a couple of gal pals for breakfast after work.

She came into the bedroom where I was still making an attempt at being lazy (I'm still on lay-off). She told me that our expectant daughter last night had called my wife's cell phone. Apparently our daughter's water broke about 2a.m. Mrs TG grabbed her pre-packed suitcase and off she went to Marshfield, WI. She gets up to 5 days of sick time as grandma leave and today was her first day of her break. It doesn't work out any better than that, she gets to help our daughter for a whole week and not loose any pay from work.

So all day long I've been here with my furry, cold-nosed buddy, waiting for updates. As of just a little bit ago, it sounds like the labor pains were starting to kick in pretty good. Any bets, before or after midnight??

Last edited:

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
hrmm... I'd have to hear how dialated and how far apart her contractions are to make a good educated guess... hehe

Congrats bud!! But sounds like the lil one will be here soon!

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

I went to bed about 1 a.m. when I couldn't stay conscious any longer.

About 5 something in the a.m., Mrs TG called and said I have a new grandson, Cody William. William is my middle name for my grand father, so my daughter gave him that middle name naming him after me and in turn his great great grandfather.

Like I said, my daughter's water broke very early Wed morning and went about 26 hours before the baby came. Labor didn't really kick in until last evening, she started screaming for pain medication about 8 p.m.

My daughter plans on coming home for a while during her maternity leave, so I'll get my opportunity to snuggle with my grandson then.

Mrs TG has the digital camera with her and will have a slew of pictures when she gets home in a week. I'll share a few of them then.

I can't wait until he's old enough to show how you eat jello with a soda straw and to pump him full of sugar & Mtn Dew before sending him home. :evil

Anybody got a SDD.com sticker for his stroller??:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok