Grand Baby is on the way!!!

Ken1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friend once told me that Grandkids are your reward for not killing your own when they were growing.

Ken

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
You know those delivery from hell stories wives always seem to tell, usually when they are trying to make someone feel guilty? My wife always wins. 38 hours.

Delivery pain, PUHHHHHHH! Ever pass a kidney stone?

Wifoid passed one and said childbirth has nothing on the pain you have passing a kidney stone. That being said I have personally passed FOUR of those boogers.

Congrats on the new addition, TG. When he reaches manhood and contemplates a military career, here's to him wearing Air Force blue.:sweet

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I can't wait until he's old enough to show how you eat jello with a soda straw and to pump him full of sugar & Mtn Dew before sending him home. :evil

Anybody got a SDD.com sticker for his stroller??:D

:lmao
Kent, you rule.
:notworthy

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Kent;

Having children and grand children is a true blessing.
:sweet

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I talked to Mrs TG last night. She was helping daddy put together a new crib for TG Grandbaby.

It looks like baby & momma will be going home today (Sat).

Mrs. TG should be home on Wed with lots of pics for me to see. I'm sure a few will end up around here.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
1st Grandbaby pic

After several days of waiting on pins & needles, I finally have a picture of my new grandson. Someone figured out how to send a pic from Mrs TG's cell phone to my e-mail. I'll have more pics when Mrs TG gets home with the camera. Lord I can't wait until I can hold him for the first time.

View attachment 7697

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok