connecticut powerstroke diesel club

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
so ....anyone ever seen the fabritech straight axle conversion kit? i went on some forums and some people said it was kinda cheesy for the money, and i can't seem to find another kit....anyone got any ideas on how to get a dana 60 under the front of the bronco?

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
anyone got any ideas on how to get a dana 60 under the front of the bronco?

factory brackets, panhard rod, and leaf springs? im not sure if your framerails will accept the front brackets though...:confused:

i have been informed by my controlling female unit that we have things to do tomorrow morning. ill try to get out to glenwood if i can hurry things along. :sorry

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
factory brackets, panhard rod, and leaf springs? im not sure if your framerails will accept the front brackets though...:confused:

i have been informed by my controlling female unit that we have things to do tomorrow morning. ill try to get out to glenwood if i can hurry things along. :sorry

Tell her you have to be at glenwood or else.:tounge

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i need to pick my battles, im making her take off a day of work and waste a weekend to go down to carlisle all truck nationals next weekend. so i guess i need to help her with her crap this weekend. i might still make it, as long as no poop hits the fan.

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score

nope not unless i box the frame...end of frame has that crumple zone which is made to bend:doh: besides i think i want to use coil springs:cussing: why does everything gotta be difficult

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NattyGlee22