Connecticut Powerstroke Diesel Club "2007" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WANT TO BE BANNED???
#3398273 - 06/28/07 03:41 AM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply

The personal attacks have gotten out of hand lately. And because the moderators can't be here continuously to referee, I'm issuing the following warning:

Anyone who posts a personal attack of any kind will be BANNED for ONE WEEK.

AND anyone who responds to any personal attack in any way, other than to hit the notify moderator button, will be BANNED for ONE WEEK as well.

Your notification will be a link to this post.

NO EXCEPTIONS, AND NO EXCUSES. Don't come crying to be reinstated before a week is up. You will be ignored, and depending on my mood, I may "forget" to reinstate you after a week.

klhansen

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
did you see this??

clicky

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

:sorry I couldn't resist...

P.S. and roper's got that posted in EVERY forum
pretty soon the rules will take up a whole page :eek:

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
i cant view the clicky cuz ive been banned:thumbs
OK, just for you...

We at The Diesel Stop respect your right to form your own opinion about the site rules (and the site administration), however you are NOT free to post those thoughts on TDS. TDS is private property and the rules here are not open to debate. You hold no constitutional right to freedom of speech on TDS. What you post to the site is subject to editing and/or removal (without recourse) at the discretion of the site administration.

If you have a legitimate question about a rule, you may post such question in the News, Comments, and Suggestions forum or PM a moderator asking for clarification. However posts made with the obvious intent to show disdain for our rules or administration will be removed without further warning and further such posts may lead to disciplinary action up to and including the removal of your posting priviledges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok