Connecticut Powerstroke Diesel Club "2007" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
my truck has been Skippy McV7 since the swap, and i have put ove 500 miles on it, most of wich was towing a trailer. so its not airbound, and the injectors all pass the click test on the snap on scanner, so its all plugged in, and it also magically passes the contribution test so i dont even know what hole is missing.:cussing:

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my truck has been Skippy McV7 since the swap, and i have put ove 500 miles on it, most of wich was towing a trailer. so its not airbound, and the injectors all pass the click test on the snap on scanner, so its all plugged in, and it also magically passes the contribution test so i dont even know what hole is missing.:cussing:

Have you pulled the covers I made sure they are all pumping the same amount of oil?I take it you put all new orings on right?Could you have possibly knicked one going back in?Stupid question but when you took your old ones out all the copper washers on the bottom that seal the injector to the cup came out also right?Contribution tests I found atleast on my truck are not always reliable with aftermarket injectors,Mine always seems to fail one or two differrent cylinders and runs fine but I just ran another test last week and what do you know they all passed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok