Connecticut Powerstroke Diesel Club "2007" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
yes the meet was good.....the best part was me and chuck locking ourselves in bigpipes truck and taking everything apart for him...ask him about his liscense plate sun visor:sly :roflmao ...or about having his steering wheel tied to his brake pedal:tounge...or emptying his ashtray all over his dashboard:sweet :roflmao or readjusting his seats and mirrors,stealing his polished aluminum heater control knobs and stereo...tying his seatbelts together:tounge :thumbs :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao taking his domelight apart...and listening to him beg us to stop....was kinda fun watching him unlock the doors with his remote only to have one of us reach over and lock it on him:roflmao :roflmao then after all of that chuck tricks him into giving him his keys....but wait earlier in the morning i tricked him into giving me his keys....and what did i do...threw them across the parking lot:eek: :tounge :roflmao ...not a good day for bigpipes

jturbodiesel

X PREZ
Reaction score
yes the meet was good.....the best part was me and chuck locking ourselves in bigpipes truck and taking everything apart for him...ask him about his liscense plate sun visor:sly :roflmao ...or about having his steering wheel tied to his brake pedal:tounge...or emptying his ashtray all over his dashboard:sweet :roflmao or readjusting his seats and mirrors,stealing his polished aluminum heater control knobs and stereo...tying his seatbelts together:tounge :thumbs :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao taking his domelight apart...and listening to him beg us to stop....was kinda fun watching him unlock the doors with his remote only to have one of us reach over and lock it on him:roflmao :roflmao then after all of that chuck tricks him into giving him his keys....but wait earlier in the morning i tricked him into giving me his keys....and what did i do...threw them across the parking lot:eek: :tounge :roflmao ...not a good day for bigpipes
Thought i told you guys to behave yourselves.:wow your going to give poor joe a complex!:doh:

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well -did the crossover line. Noticed a difference right away. I'm still paranoid about the hose busting/leaking right now. Should be back to normal tomorrow.

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the plugs and the wrench in the glove box. It's a hard line. All the problems I've seen on the boards was with a hose. I don't see this being a problem. We'll see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NattyGlee22