$0.12 diesel jump?

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
:dunno That's what the Bio goop I bought in town was supposedly blended with.

Higher cetane? Lower sulphur?

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Whats Premium Diesel? The local Shell station here just sells diesel.

land mark/agri-urban sells premium diesel for something like 5-7 cents higher than regular diesel. i dont know what the diffrence is either.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Prices have been stable at $2.59 here lately. But all of our diesel comes from Venezuelan oil.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
fuel station i go to has "premium diesel"actually every station ive seen has "premium diesel" they went from 2.47 to 2.67 in an hour on sunday.im still trying to figure out how they can change the price when they dont get a fuel delivery.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the Plano, TX (DFW) area, the diesel prices range from 2.39 to 2.79. I just noticed on www.dallasgasprices.com that one station has actually dropped their price from $2.45 to $2.43 (not enough to sneeze at, but a dropy anyway). One station in Plano (Valero/Diamond Shamrock) was selling diesel for 30 cents a gallon more than the Shell right across the street. Talk about price gouging!!!!!!

Bigdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should live in OZ, it cost me about $1.25 a litre at this point in time.
($4.75 US a Gallon), to fill my tank.i want to move to a place where V8 Diesel's roam free and blow black smoke.
Bigdog

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
. . . they went from 2.47 to 2.67 in an hour on sunday.im still trying to figure out how they can change the price when they dont get a fuel delivery.

To me this is even further evidence of something questionable. The markets arent even open so how in hell do they justify a price change on a weekend? Especially that big. Too bad our representatives dont give a rat's @$$.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NattyGlee22