Pics of truck now.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I was ready to get the door Seals tell I saw the price. WOW, $179.99 is a little to rich for my blood. They sure do look good, maybe one day the price will come down some.

01platinum

Go VOLS
Reaction score
truck looks good, like the door sills too, did you ever check tiresdelivered.com for prices on wheels ? gotta love those platinums.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck looks good, like the door sills too, did you ever check tiresdelivered.com for prices on wheels ? gotta love those platinums.

No what I never did. Going to check it out right now. THanks. Yes got to love the Platinums.

01platinum

Go VOLS
Reaction score
if you don't find them on the website, call the number and speak with ronnie @ ext 125. let me know how it works out. how does the truck ride now ?

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck rides good but I need to replace all of the bushings up front. I like that fact that the truck is up higher. I can see over things now. Just ready for the new wheels and tires. I'll have to get the price from my buddy to compare. He is giving me everything at dealers cost. We were talking 750 for the Rockstars. The tires weren't much more.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O I will do that. I can't wait. I am like a kid still waiting for christmas. Your truck still looks really good. Like the grill. How is your visor working out. When they removed the visor off of my truck they didn't do a very good cover up and now rust is starting to show threw the paint. Going to look at getting that fixed when I fix the bed.

01platinum

Go VOLS
Reaction score
so far no problems, I've got the complete service history from the previous owner and it shows the dealer resealing the visor panel when the truck was under warranty. the complaint was water leaking into the overhead console. I think I'm gonna put black bumpers and the later style headlights on mine as soon as i get back to work.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you seen my headlights? I am glad that there is no water leaking in the cab. I did notice the other day when I was washing the truck there are cracks in the roof of the truck. I'll have to take pics of them so ya'll can see the size of these things.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok