New Toy

CStone

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Picked up a Benelli Nova 12ga this weekend. Matte finish. Love it.

First shotgun I've owned in quite a while. Of course, fired off a few rounds "just to make sure everything works", then did the diassembly, clean, reassembly yesterday.

All in all, quite pleased with my purchase. :)

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
we have been looking at a bunch of guns for a friend who wants to get into it...there are a lot of pretty guns out there!

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
Benelli’s Nova is truly a 21st Century pump shotgun. In a revolutionary shotgun manufacturing process, corrosion-proof polymer is over-molded on a skeleton framework to form the one-piece receiver and buttstock. The lightweight polymer stock also provides plenty of room for mounting an optional 14 oz. recoil reducer.

did you get the optional recoil reducer? was looking on the website, and it looks like a pretty sweet upgrade, looks like it would really work for keeping my shoulder unbruised!

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad picked up a remington baikal, It seems to be a pretty nice gun. I have heard a lot about nova's some good some bad. I wouldn't mind having one, but already have two mossberg 500 12ga and a bolt action 20ga.

CStone

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
did you get the optional recoil reducer? was looking on the website, and it looks like a pretty sweet upgrade, looks like it would really work for keeping my shoulder unbruised!

No, didn't get the reducer. However, after pulling the trigger a few times this past weekend, I can see where it would come in handy. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NattyGlee22