New Tires + New Shocks =

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4" lift kit.

Well finally got my check in for BFG to fix the bed on my truck.:D I have desided to fix the bed on my own. So I talked to a buddy of mine that owns a shop here is Conroe. He said that he has a 4" lift that he took off of his dads truck that he would install for $900.;tu Figured it was time for new tires and shocks anyway so told him to do it. He even put 35's from his dads truck on mine, until after the first of the year when I put on 18" Rockstars with 35's under it. Can't wait for the tires and wheels. Love the ride and the height of the truck now. Feel like I am riding in a truck. Wifes loves it also.:sly She feel out of it last night :lmao she is ok. Says she has to get use to the difference.

Now I know

WorthLess

I'll get some posted soon.

01platinum

Go VOLS
Reaction score
that's gonna look good. almost went with the black rockstars myself, which 35's you gonna run ? look at tiresdelivered.com. That's where i bought my wheels, he beat EVERYBODY by at least $100 on my wheels. (let's see some pics)

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Justin, our new Pete just delivered a load in Conroe yesterday. what a coinky dink, didnt know where you lived was close to there.

Can't wait to see the pics of the new set-up.

BTW, did you know that it can get confusing to remember which ones you two are with the very close user names you have? :D

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's gonna look good. almost went with the black rockstars myself, which 35's you gonna run ? look at tiresdelivered.com. That's where i bought my wheels, he beat EVERYBODY by at least $100 on my wheels. (let's see some pics)

Looking at the Nitto Grapplers. Or Toyo's. Haven't desided yet. My cost on Rockstars is 720 for the set. Haven't found anybody to bet that price.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, did you know that it can get confusing to remember which ones you two are with the very close user names you have? :D

I know what you mean Stephen. I'll log in sometimes and see that main screen and wonder when did I post that. Then I look at the user name. But it's a good screen name. :lmao

Give it up to the Platinums :notworthy

01platinum

Go VOLS
Reaction score
what size wheels ? that's cheap. have some buddies running the toyo's. they couldn't believe how little weight it took to balance the kumhos.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because I emailed them when the tire exploded after 40,000 miles for no reason. I told them the story and they told me to take the tire to discount and they would then inspect the tire. Well BFG said that nothing could be found at fault with the tire but to make everything ok they would pay to have the bed fixed. They had a problem a couple of years ago with some faulty tires and they had to pay alot of money out. Now when they heard my story it sounded almost the same.

Here are pics of the bed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok