Mrs Tail Gunner hospitalized.....

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TG Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. She is now over the hump and headed for the recovery. God Bless

Ditto the above words. Times like these make one think about how important our wives are to us. Life is hollow without them.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TG, my prayers go out to you and your wife for her speedy recovery. I've never had mine out, but have had gall bladder surgery. That was enough pain.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Ditto the above words. Times like these make one think about how important our wives are to us. Life is hollow without them.

couldnt be more true. when i had mine removed 10 years ago, my wife was 6 months pregnant at the time. i tried to get her to go to her mothers house to spend the night, but she lay in the bed by my side the whole night before my surgery.

my BIL was a big help too, he helped me sit up to use the "portable hand potty," and slept in a regular hard chair the night after my surgery.

still hopin your wife has a fast recovery TG :getwell2

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
:getwell2 I'd come up there with some chicken soup and ham sandwiches, but I gotta do the heads on that GM 6.5 today... :getwell

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok