Feel Necked without..

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Well I dunno, Joe, I got a 98 Windstar for Sunday and parts chasing, it's alright.
Of course it's a limited edition with leather and the likes.:D
My dealer won't even give me a thing to drive when I got the truck in for repair.:dunno
Hey guys, I'd love to have a VW TDI to run around in. :burnit
Minus the daisy wheels :rolleyes:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
royfordguy said:
Well I dunno, Joe, I got a 98 Windstar for Sunday and parts chasing, it's alright.
Of course it's a limited edition with leather and the likes.:D
My dealer won't even give me a thing to drive when I got the truck in for repair.:dunno
Hey guys, I'd love to have a VW TDI to run around in. :burnit
Minus the daisy wheels :rolleyes:

you know big joe, they are bringing the rabbit back!!!!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
you know big joe, they are bringing the rabbit back!!!!

OK.... I'm guna hafta Rent a SD'r somthin. Just got back from lunch.. my foreman waz in the p-lot... saw me in the WindStar.. took a cell phone picture. said he waz guna send it to everyone. He laughed so hard, he had to sit on the curb. THEN.. he walks over, looks in-side, sees my G-sons Soccer Ball.. Took a picture of That TOO... I'm Dead Meat

:dunno

Kinda glad I'n almost outa here.. I could NEVER live this one down.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
BIG JOE said:
OK.... I'm guna hafta Rent a SD'r somthin. Just got back from lunch.. my foreman waz in the p-lot... saw me in the WindStar.. took a cell phone picture. said he waz guna send it to everyone. He laughed so hard, he had to sit on the curb. THEN.. he walks over, looks in-side, sees my G-sons Soccer Ball.. Took a picture of That TOO... I'm Dead Meat

:dunno

Kinda glad I'n almost outa here.. I could NEVER live this one down.
what is his cell number
i will ask for the picture and destroy them correctly, by posting them HERE :D

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Look to me like you are enjoying yourself with the family? :dunno

araba.jpg

atomicglock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIG JOE said:
my truck:eek: :( :eek: . Drive'n a WindStar with fosilized, unknown what they useta be, food items... and grubby little finger prints on the windows... just aint my cupa tea:oops: . I kinda Duck Down when I see somebody I know.... this WindStar is hurt'n my Image.

Hope they git my Tranny'n Clutch in today.

Hey Big Joe, I know exactly how you feel. My truck's currently waiting patiently for me to get some time off so I can fix her rear brakes. Right now I'm driving my back up car, a purple 1996 Taurus wagon. Oh the shame of it all. -mad :roflmao

Howard

fisherd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey big Joe,
I feel your pain. Since my S/D was taken by the aliens (truck still has not appeared) here in NM. I have been driving a baby blue Ford Taurus-mad. Atleast your van probably has a DVD and you do have tinted widows so you can hide. There is no place to hide in a baby blue grandma's car.

New S/D arrives on this coming Sat.:thumbs

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Don't feel too bad Joe,when I was in Santa Rosa this past April,I wanted a Crown Vic/Gran Marquis but Hertz was out so I was given this:D
Doesn't have a Ford plant but it got killer MPG's:sweet

atomicglock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fisherd said:
Hey big Joe,
I feel your pain. Since my S/D was taken by the aliens (truck still has not appeared) here in NM. I have been driving a baby blue Ford Taurus-mad. Atleast your van probably has a DVD and you do have tinted widows so you can hide. There is no place to hide in a baby blue grandma's car.

New S/D arrives on this coming Sat.:thumbs

Damn, Fisherd, sorry to here about our truck, hope they at least catch the guy who took it. Good luck with your new one.:sweet

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Look to me like you are enjoying yourself with the family? :dunno

araba.jpg

Okay guyz'n galz.. got my thruck back:cool: , NO MORE Mini-Van fer me. Feels good to be back behind the wheel of something with some STUFF to it.

Had everything replaced (Includ'n the Flywheel) with all LUK parts'n pieces. Even had 2 new Spicer (with zerks) u-joints installed.

Went with the: If yer drop'n the whole drive train out @ 110K... replace everything :dunno . Got it just in time cuz Everything OEM waz marginal, at best. The pilot bearing was shot, the throwout bearing was going, the clutch plate was just bearly starting to "Buff" the rivets, no marks on the pressure plate tho.

The 6 spd Growl, when you release the clutch is GONE. Much less leg pressure needed to push the pedal in. Engauges about 2-3 inches off the fully depressed travel.

Compared the OEM to LUK's stuff... whole nuther deal. Bigger, better stronger quality.

The Testo, Testo will be when I take off for NASCAR Race in Fontana Friday,
(after I Retire on Thursday :thumbs ) with the FW.

Life Is Good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLUKAS