Question Excursions, Good or Bad???

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason, the excursion is actually a little lighter. At least, mine is. As for mileage, it also gets better mileage than my truck. On a recent trip, it got 18 on a run to southern Arizona, that had some mountains, but nothing terrible. Going to San Diego, it is usually the same. We don't drive it a lot around town. That is why my wife likes her civic. But from prior experience, about 14 around town. All in all, it gets about the same mileage as the Astro van that it replaced. They are the ultimate vacation machine, in my opinion. Throw the kids in back, they all have plenty of room, and go. Maybe pop in a DVD, and you won;t hear from them for hours. Heaven. Imagine going from Arizona to Yellowstone, with four kids, towing a 31 foot trailer and never hearing a complaint. Of course, your experience may be different, but my wife cries every time we talk about selling it, since my truck could tow the trailer, too. So it is paid for, and we keep it in the garage with a small trip out once a month or so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moose