Connecticut Newbie!

MayhemJay

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
:welcome3 Jay.Looking at your sig I had a feeling who it was.:roflmao I take it the tranny is holding up?:thumbs

Hey! What's goin' on man? I knew that truck looked farmiliar!!! Tranny has been good so far. Heard your truck is running pretty good.

MayhemJay

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
:welcome

hows that sniper tuning been for you???
visit often

I haven't put the Sniper stuff in yet. Going to do the big oil and get my fuel system squared away before I do that. Just using my old school BullyDog chip to get by! I will surely let you all know when it's sniper time!!!

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey! What's goin' on man? I knew that truck looked farmiliar!!! Tranny has been good so far. Heard your truck is running pretty good.

Yep ,I think the last time you seen it I was putting the stack kit on.That lasted about 8 hrs before I ripped them off.:roflmao The truck is running great now thanks to Mr HIB.:sweet Just need to get some more power out of it as it got old pretty quick.I think a phone call to the all mighty one is in store preety soon.:hail

MayhemJay

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yep ,I think the last time you seen it I was putting the stack kit on.That lasted about 8 hrs before I ripped them off.:roflmao The truck is running great now thanks to Mr HIB.:sweet Just need to get some more power out of it as it got old pretty quick.I think a phone call to the all mighty one is in store preety soon.:hail

Oh man! Cut that big ass hole for nothin'! :doh: Glad to hear it's running good. I know what you mean, my truck feels slow to me now. Hopefully the big oil, fuel, and the nitrous will get some fun going again until I save up for the twins!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok