Let's Play Pick My Truck

Pick My Truck (Peterbilt colors)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Since they are Yellow under the hood I think I will pick none of the above. I am just trying to save you a headache down the road. You really would be better off keeping the best of your old trucks. The down-time on the new Cat engines is a killer. Get a ISX or a Detroit.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Since they are Yellow under the hood I think I will pick none of the above. I am just trying to save you a headache down the road. You really would be better off keeping the best of your old trucks. The down-time on the new Cat engines is a killer. Get a ISX or a Detroit.

Yeah, I've heard bad stuff about the new CAT's, better listen Bama, or we'll all be sayin' "I told ya so":haha
You gotta wonder why they got 3- $232,000 trucks sitting on the lot, could be because nobody wants the engine they got in 'em, never know :watchout :watchout

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard bad stuff about the new CAT's, better listen Bama, or we'll all be sayin' "I told ya so":haha
You gotta wonder why they got 3- $232,000 trucks sitting on the lot, could be because nobody wants the engine they got in 'em, never know :watchout :watchout

i appreciate your concerns Roy and Crummy, i really do. me and my dad have talked and talked about doing this for several months. it seems that all of our revenue has gone towards repairing these older trucks. we are ready for something new, and to have to wait for a special order truck, takes along, long time.

my dad has always been a CAT man, i believe we will be just fine.

and crumm, you can at least vote on the color, thats what the poll is for.

and roy, the reason there are 3 trucks left over, is because a company out of CO decided to only take 14 of the 17 they ordered. all of them were ordered with the CAT's

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Man, that booger green one in the middle pic is absolutely NASTY!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
UPDATE!

got some new developments happening. the finance company wants 10% down on the new truck. we cant really do that, so we are talking with Rush Truck Centers about a possible trade with the truck we just had the engine rebuilt in.

they seem interested in doing that, and if it works out, maybe that will be the best way to go.

and crummy, i am really considering finding another truck in their inventory that has a C ummins in it. you and roy really have me thinking about it. my dad and I have been discussing it this morning. I asked my dad, if we were to ask a good diesel mechanic friend of ours that just left a company with a fleet of 19 trucks with all C ummins, what would his advise be, he said, I know what Tim would say, go with the C ummins.

I'll let ya know what happens.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Just remember Bama, when it comes to my advise, you can always just ->:Lala , lots of other people do it to me... :D

Oh and I think you can type Cummins on here like normal, it's not a bad word in the forums, only on chat :roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14