Just found you....

TXiceman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just found the site. Have not been over at the "other" D-stop site fro some time now. I am also a moderator on an RV site....http://www.irv2.com. Site looks nice and informative.

Ken

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
welcome
glad you found us over here
its awfully friendly here and full of good info and the occasional ribbing :D
robert
yep same name over at irv2 :D except for some reason i am much older here :dunno :roflmao

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Ken, Glad to have you here, I stop by over at IRV2 from time to time. I need to up grade my profile, we just got a new to us 2004 35 footer. Hitchhiker Premier.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
yep same name over at irv2 :D except for some reason i am much older here :dunno :roflmao

probably different time zones from that site to ours.you know a 4 hour time difference equals out to a 5 year age difference :roflmao :roflmao

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i am new 2, seems to be a great bunch PSD nuts at this site. they talk over my head anyways. wish i had the knowlegde they have. well in a way you do. they are a great source of know-how.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
if you want the knowledges that we have all you gotta do is read,read,read and read some more,then ask questions.we try to answer every question.:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58