Feel Necked without..

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my truck:eek: :( :eek: . Drive'n a WindStar with fosilized, unknown what they useta be, food items... and grubby little finger prints on the windows... just aint my cupa tea:oops: . I kinda Duck Down when I see somebody I know.... this WindStar is hurt'n my Image.

Hope they git my Tranny'n Clutch in today.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
BIG JOE said:
my truck:eek: :( :eek: . Drive'n a WindStar with fosilized, unknown what they useta be, food items... and grubby little finger prints on the windows... just aint my cupa tea:oops: . I kinda Duck Down when I see somebody I know.... this WindStar is hurt'n my Image.

Hope they git my Tranny'n Clutch in today.
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

come on big joe its not that bad :dunno

YES it is wish we had a picture :roflmao :roflmao

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i went through the same thing for 5 years big joe. my wife had a 2000 windstar. i hated havin to drive it anywhere by myself, with all the family it was ok, but still didn't feel like a MAN behind the wheel of a minivan.:roflmao

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was think'n 'bout ride'n in the back... cuz it's got blacked out windows.. let my M I L's daughter do the drive'n. But that would be an "E" ticket ride.. I'm Retire'n in a couple a dayz... don't need an irregular Heart Beat !!

;) :D

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
i went through the same thing for 5 years big joe. my wife had a 2000 windstar. i hated havin to drive it anywhere by myself, with all the family it was ok, but still didn't feel like a MAN behind the wheel of a minivan.:roflmao

I HEAR YA.. There's just somethin' 'bout them DRWs and a big pair of Bullz Ballz hang'n from the spare. It's like the Harly thing: "If I exsplained it to ya... you prolly STILL , would'nt understand"

;)

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
hey Joe it could be worse. I had do drive my wifes bug to work for a while. I did have to take the flower out of the vase though.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
hey Joe it could be worse. I had do drive my wifes bug to work for a while. I did have to take the flower out of the vase though.

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

i bet you looked like a sweet boy drivin a girlie car bryan

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Joe,

I know what ya mean,

All thru college, I drove a 89 Lincoln Towncar and parked the truck (but every once in a while I drove the truck :) )

Uggh, I didn't like it for sure, but couldn't help it at the time, that thing got near 30MPG and rode like on air. ;)

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
whatabudro said:

Bryan,

It doesn't have DAISY wheels does it? :roflmao

se_daisy_ci3_l.jpg

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Big K said:
Bryan,

It doesn't have DAISY wheels does it? :roflmao

se_daisy_ci3_l.jpg
now thats just wrong :roflmao
i held back but now i can see
we need to help bryan not be a hippee

no flower in your hair , this aint san fran you know :bootyshak :nutkick: :lmao :GRD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NattyGlee22