$0.12 diesel jump?

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Any idea why diesel just took a leap and gas only went up marginally? We went from 2.37 to 2.49 in one day. reg gas is only 2.24. -mad -mad -mad

Rookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess they haven't made enough for the quarter yet.My bil has a shell station and has watched it go up here 23 cents since the first of March.

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
Tx_Atty said:
Any idea why diesel just took a leap and gas only went up marginally? We went from 2.37 to 2.49 in one day. reg gas is only 2.24. -mad -mad -mad

Count your blessings. Diesel is $2.79 here, gas is $2.19. No more :burnit for me.:(

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Mine's been $2.55 for a while now

ever since around november actually

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
for a couple of months we have waivered between 2.27 and 2.33. until now that is. I really think there is a lot of severely questionable BS going on with fuel companies.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Ya learn to live with high prices when you find something ya love

Trapper77

2003 Owner
Reaction score
Went from $2.49-$2.73 in two days here. I think it has something to do with rebels in Nigeria stealing oil. The govt tried to stop them and they are waging war on the oil industry bombing pipelines and rigs. It has only slowed the production of Shell but you know how the industry is, someone says lack of production and the prices skyrocket imediately. None of the other companies have been affected but the price per barrel has gone up $2-$3 dollars in one day.

Trapper

Saftman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Still $2.47 @ Diamond Shamrock, $2.59 Shell Premium diesel. The TA Truck stop just went to $2.53rom $2.45 around here.:eek:

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I just have one thing to say.

Be thankful you don't HAVE to use diesel to make a living! Privateer OTR drivers are taking it without KY right now.:eek:

I just hope our banker has a sense of humor this year with wheat not looking that good...we have to burn diesel to spray to kill it then more diesel to sow something in its place. Good thing we have gone to no-till operations. We buy 2000 gals of farm diesel at a time....hope it's down here pretty soon because we are gearing up for spring.

2.58 @ normal filling stations...2.38 at the Truck stop I go to.:confused: Somebody's lining their pockets, we all have our own opinions who that is. I know we don't see, as landowners, the price hike in natural gas. In fact they've cut production on a couple wells in the last year when they say we have a natural gas shortage.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NattyGlee22